Designed and Manufactured in Melbourne:
Designer – Irene Chaudhary
Real Estate Agent Office Fitout
Please refer to floor plan design at the end of this page
- Location – Doncaster 3108
- Duration – Completed within 4 weeks from date of order
- Glass Partition Offices and Plaster Walls $94K
- Office furniture and Chairs for the complete fit out $73K
We were approached by Hudson Bond, a reputable Doncaster real estate agent who required a new fitout befitting of their branding and workplace culture. We made the most of their office space to design an area that clients and sales agents alike can feel eager to come back to. Despite having a non-rectangular office space, we’ve minimised void space and developed a homely, basic office design that serves their practice perfectly. We also designed the Open Plan area to enable for extra workspaces for future expansion.
- Reception Desk Custom Made 2836L x 1150H x 900D with Matching Buffet.
- Boardroom Custom Made to Seat 14 People 4800L x 1385W.
- Meeting Room 1200 Diameter Table for 4 people.
- 12 x Glass Partitioned Offices (2400W x 3100D and 3600W x 3700D) fully fitted out with Desks and Storage Units.
- Open Plan Linea Workstations for 6 x People with room for another 4 x People for future expansion.
- Kitchen with Bench Seating and Small Casual Break Out Area for Staff.
- Plenty of Storage (Cupboards and Filing Drawers) fitted along walls and also in an enclosed Storage Room.
- Office furniture – Laminex Polar White with Laminex Blackened Linewood.
- Boardroom – Laminex Ebony Macassar Gloss with EONA Designer Legs.
- Workstations – 1200H Tile Screen System in Red Fabric/Charcoal Frames.
- Glass Partitions – Natural Anodised Aluminium Frames with silicon butt joints.